Ricing cauliflower is super easy: chop it into florets, as though you intend to steam it. Drop it in the food processor. Pulse 3-6 times (depending on the strength of your food processor) until the cauliflower turns into ‘snow.’
Unfried Cauliflower Rice in Ginger Miso Sauce [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup mushrooms, preferably shiitake, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp gluten-free miso
- 1/2 tsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp tahini
- Make your ginger miso sauce first by blending everything in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat your oil. Sautee up the garlic and yellow onion until softened, then add green onion.
- Add mushrooms and sautee 2-3 minutes more until warmed through and a little soft.
- Toss in your cauliflower rice and stir continuously for about 3 minutes, until cauliflower is cooked.
- Pour your sauce over the top and stir to coat all of your yummy veggies. Reserve a little sauce for serving if you wish.
- After another 2 minutes, remove from the stove and serve.
- Asian Sauce Recipes
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile