Pumpkin Spice Mousse. It’s vegan, dairy free, and keto friendly. It’s smooth and creamy, and you can even add a little butterscotch flavor if you like. Enjoy it solo, or pair it with your favorite pumpkin spice granola. It’s going to be a fall family favorite.
Pumpkin Spice Mousse [Vegan, Keto]
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Soaked cashews, drained
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoon Cashew or almond butter
- 1/2 cup non dairy milk of choice
- Soak cashews for 2 hours up to overnight. Drain
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Use a little less milk then you think you will need.
- Add in milk as needed for a thick and creamy consistency.
- Top with vegan whipped cream. Keep refrigerated.