Homemade cranberry juice was so easy and will be perfect for the upcoming holidays! 🥤 it tasted so much better than store bought, I think I’m even going to try adding raspberries to it next time!! This would also make a good homemade gift for the holiday 🎁 #Eco #Ecofriendly #LowWaste #ZeroWaste #Sustainable #Sustainability #CranberryJuice #Juice #Cranberry #Homemade #Homestead #Recipe #EasyRecipe #HolidayGift #HomemadeJuice #DIY #DIYGift #EcofriendlyGift #EcofriendlyGifts #ChristmasGift #ChristmasGifts
Homemade cranberry juice is a refreshing and delicious drink that has a tart and tangy flavor. It is much more intense than store-bought cranberry juice, as it is made with fresh cranberries and not from concentrate.
Many store-bought cranberry juice products contain added sugar or high-fructose corn syrup to make them taste sweeter and contain preservatives to extend their shelf life. By making your own cranberry juice at home, you can control the amount of sugar that goes into your juice, and have control over the quality of the ingredients you use! @livingplanetfriendly shared an easy step-by-step guide on how to make natural cranberry juice at home.
If you happen to have a few bags of cranberries taking up space in your freezer, @livingplanetfriendly recommends making a big batch and storing the extra in glass bottles or freezing it in ice cube trays to avoid waste and keep the juice fresh for longer!
- Juicing With Cranberries: Cranberry Apple Detox Juice
- Why Cranberry Juice Doesn’t Treat UTI’s Effectively and What You Should Use Instead [Video]
- Go Beyond the Sauce! 10 Amazing Recipes With Cranberries
- How to Grow and Store Your Own Cranberries
- 10 Hydrating and Healthy Homemade Juices
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster , the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks .
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter !
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!